Mister Ozzy the dog - Cat has a new story

Here I am again, peasants, though I know you thought I’d forgotten about you.

A lot of time has passed since I last wrote, but ever since Big Ears got here, I’ve been hiding in my corner most of the time. Still, I was supposed to finish telling you my story.

You already know how my Prince saved me, cared for me, and loved only me until Leah showed up. From that moment on, I was often left home alone, which made me realize that this is actually my space. All of it is mine. I’m always here, so therefore, I rule this place.



That’s why I set boundaries with anyone who set foot inside. I could deal with everyone else and get rid of them once and for all. But not her. She lives here now. I heard my Prince say that she is now the mistress of everything. He loves her, this goofy dog keeps chasing after her, and even the fish smile at her. How on earth did she pull that off?

Naturally, I had to come up with a strategy to get rid of her. I know it sounds funny now, but everything always starts with me observing and researching someone. I’ve already done that with Leah. Step two was to purr and act sweet toward her to my heart’s content until she melted from love for me, and then slowly destroy her.

As I said, my Prince and her have been together for 4 years now, 1 of which they’ve been living together in my apartment, so it’s pretty obvious that after phase two... I accomplished nothing further. It’s impossible. Leah loves me, and worst of all—the hardest thing for me to admit—is that I love her too.



So I decided to scrap the whole plan, but I still think I need to get rid of this floppy-eared, slobbery dog. He annoys me to no end. I just wouldn’t want Mistress Leah to throw me out on the street afterward.

I only spent a tiny fraction of my life outside, and I would never go back. Stepping out onto the balcony to sunbathe whenever I feel like it is more than enough outdoor activity for me. But most of the day, I spend wherever I want and wherever I can, depending on the slobbery one.

That dog both scares and confuses me. Sometimes he chases me around the apartment for no reason at all, and other times I walk right past him and he totally ignores me. I don’t get it.

I’m 5 years old, and in all my long years, I’ve never truly seen the outside world. All I know is this apartment. Oh, but wait... I just remembered. On one occasion, Leah wanted to take me outside. And she succeeded. I just didn't like it. It was too noisy, it was scary.

Looking at my life this way, it seems pretty boring, doesn’t it? I sleep, eat, walk around, and stretch across the apartment. I get petted when it suits me, and occasionally I sharpen my claws or chase a ball. Mostly, I avoid the slobbery one as much as I can, and I’m still trying to steal as much of my Prince’s attention as possible.

The days when Leah and Ozzy are away from home are the best. That’s when I’m relaxed and happy, because everything goes my way. Except that the Prince constantly wishes for them to come back as soon as possible.



Oh, almost forgot! This slobbery dog managed to write his own book, and apparently, people actually like it. It’s on Amazon if anyone wants to check it out. I figure if people are interested in that sort of thing, maybe I could write my story too.

Now I have to go do something interesting so I actually have something to write about.

This is where i found out about the book by the way... so check it out. I am telling the truth.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0HC771H5S

Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Mister Ozzy the Dog - The begining

Mister Ozzy the Dog - I am home

Mister Ozzy the Dog - Love at first sight